Training and Resources
Export Control MyLearning Training
- Export Controls: What Are They and How Do They Impact Research? Video course (7 minutes)
(Alternatively access the video on our website. This option will not show that you completed the training video in MyLearning)
- Export Controls and International Compliance. Video course (25 minutes)
An overview of export controls, sanctions, and malign foreign influence regulations
You will learn how to spot red flags, avoid missteps, and who to contact with questions.
Take a few minutes now and prevent potential issues!
Note: We recommend using Firefox, Safari, or Edge and avoid Chrome.
CITI Training for Export Compliance
Access CITI Training for Export Compliance.
Instructions to link your existing CITI account.
- Basic Overview of Export Compliance at Universities
- Sanctions Programs
- International Shipping
Researchers throughout the US are challenged by export control regulations. While many organizations provide information on the topic, we highlight below some of the the most informative.
Introduction to Commerce Department’s Export Controls
– Bureau of Industry and Security / U.S. Department of Commerce
COGR Export Control Resources
– Council on Governmental Relations